Inline Silencer (pressure silencer) and Reactive silencer
a) Inline Silencer (pressure silencer)
This silencer work acc. to the splitter silencer system as described in the chapter “splitter silencer”.
This silencer will be used inside pressure piping systems to reduce the noise from valves, compressors, pumps, etc.
The absorbers must be calculated dependent from the media (pressure, sort of media, temperature, density).
The internal splitters must be designed for higher streaming forces and this is the reason why we use the following set up:
- concentrical splitter rings
- frames out of 2,0mm sheet metal galvanised or stainless steel
- Absorbing material out of mineral fibre (not flammable acc. DIN 4102 Kl. A) with sufficient density
- Abrasive protection with 1 layer glassilk and 1 layer SS narrow meshed wire mesh
- cover with perforated sheet metal 2,0 mm galvanized or SS