b) civil acoustics, room acoustics, building construction
- Design and calculation of ventilation systems
- Planning and optimisation of building parts to meet required transmission losses (STC)
- Estimation of noise emissions and noise immissions inside and outside of buildings
- Detailed budgeting and cost estimation of noise protection measures
- noise measurements, pls. refer to è ?noise measurements?
c) Noise at workplaces
Because of the new EG directive ?Noise at workplaces? EG-directive 2003/10/EG, new regulations are becoming valid. A new day exposure level LEX,8h is defined of 80 dB(A), which is 5 dB less than before. This will have an impact of a lot of companies, fabrication- and assembly halls. New and additional noise abatement measures may become necessary.
We can assist and support you in finding the right solutions in a cost effective way.